Why Join the Cleveland County Chamber?
What would become the Cleveland County Chamber began in 1938 when the Shelby Merchants Association and Credit Bureau was founded. The group, which would later become the Cleveland County Chamber, met for the first time in the midst of the Great Depression. Back then the need to promote business and enrich the economy was great, just as it is now. Coming out of the Great Recession of the 2000s, the Chamber is just as committed in its mission “to enhance economic opportunity and quality of life” for the people of Cleveland County as it was more than 75 years ago.
Benefits of Membership
- Networking opportunities including Business After Hours, Ribbon Cutting and Grand Opening Celebrations, Ambassadors Club, Community Breakfasts and special events.
- Listing and referrals in our online website directory.
- Professional Development opportunities through seminars, leadership programs, and workshops.
- Legislative influence and a voice for your business in Raleigh and Washington.
- Community Calendar of Events allows you to promote your business’ events and stay in touch with all community happenings.
Call the Chamber at 704-487-8521 if you have any questions.